Las Casas de Alcanar.
- Church of St. Peter (Sant Pere). Built between 1862 and 1865, in the eclectic popular style.
- Promenade (“Paseo Marítimo”). The coast trip to the mouth of the Senia River.
- Callao Portal. A stone gate dated 1617.
- Sant Miquel Church. A church-fort of the XVIth century, with Renaissance portal.
- “Torre del Carrer Nou” (A New Street Tower). Remains of the old sixteenth century defences of the town.
- “Cisterna de la Vall” (Wall Cistern).The old wall pit, built in the 1600s.
- O'Connor House. An Art Nouveau (Modernist) house.
- “Mirador” (Viewpoint). A place from where you can see the entire irrigated valley of Alcanar (the “orange valley”) and the coastline down to Peniscola.
- Hermitage of Remei. A religious building dated 1626.
Moleta (del Remei). An Iberiansettlement inhabited between VII – II B.C.