Vinaroz, the capital of Baix Maestrat (District).
- Archpriest Church of Our Lady of the Assumption.(“Iglesia Archiprestal de Nuestra Señora de la Asunción”) Building marked by the transition from Gothic to Renaissance. A Baroque façade dated 1698.
- St. Agustin Church. Old seventeenth century Baroque temple, with a symmetrical façade.
- Shrine of Our Lady of Mercy(“Ermita de Nuestra Señora de la Misericordia”). Sanctuary in the neoclassical style.
- “Puig de la Misericordia” Iberian village". Remains of a settlement inhabited between the VIIth and Ist centuries B.C.
- Church of St. Bartholomew (Sant Bartolomé). Built between 1724 and 1743, with a Baroque façade.
- "Puig de la Nave"Iberian village. Dated V century B.C., in a very good state of conservation.
- Museum. Housed in the former local prison. Many remains of the "Puig de la Nave" Iberian settlement are exposed there.
Peniscola, thehistorical and artistic compound.
- “Papa Luna” Castle. A Templar Fortress (formerly Arabic) built between 1294 and 1307.
- Museum of the Sea. Exhibition of the town’s seafaring cultural heritage.
- Irta Mountain Range (“Sierra de Irta”).Rich natural area with great views, perfect for hiking.